Position Details: Full Stack Developer
- 4-6 years work experience in developing interactive web applications, both client-side and server-side. including working familiarity with the following:
- Python programming language for server-side development
- Web application security best practices, including file and database encryption, caching, managing logins, logging for security audits, and so on.
- Linux command line, and shell programming.
- Building and customizing web-services and API's
- Web service API framework development
- Version control practices with git - including merging, pull requests, branching, and tagging
- Test driven development
- Knowledge of development tools: IDE, debugger, lint checker, test frameworks
- Asynchronous programming
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work both as a self-directed individual contributor, and as a strong collaborator on a geographically distributed team.
Some experience with the following:
- Streaming audio - client and server side, with graphical control, and synchronization of audio with graphics
- Docker / Container experience
- Database design and implementation
- Text processing (e.g., regular expressions, normalization, searching, …)
- Data engineering, including familiarity with commercial or open source analytics and visualization software
- Prior experience with voice technologies.
- Prior experience with AI and machine learning technologies.