Position Details: UI Architect
- The current role is for a UI Architect.
- Expert level understanding of the HTML DOM and underlying event model
- Expertise in asynchronous processing, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation.
- Expert in Component-based architecture such as React and modern UI architectures such as Angular, Bootstrap, Vue.js.
- Expertise in User Experience design: interaction design, data visualization, layout, and information architecture.
- Expertise in developing multi-channel, Mobile, Tablet (IOS - browser based) applications.
- Experience in enterprise or SaaS development.
- Experience in developing and optimizing large scale Node.JS applications
- A strong understanding of approaches and techniques to optimize web performance and response times.
- Knowledge of build systems / tools - such as GIT / Maven
Experience and Education
- Preferred Bachelors / master’s in computer science, Software Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in the design, development and use of component-based UI architectures.
- Additional consideration for experience working Loan Origination / Servicing User Interface development.