Position Details: Senior Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Essential Job Functions:
- Design and implement new product features for our customers
- Maintain entire software stack, providing exceptional experiences for our customers
- Diagnose, address, and get in front of potential issues through robust monitoring and logging
- Effectively communicate within and outside the team.
- Bring new technical ideas, in keeping with latest industry trends, to fruition by prototyping and then incorporating them into the Platform.
- Work on an agile team to deliver high quality software on time, providing progress updates and reporting any issues or technical difficulties.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- 6-10 years of experience building applications in Java and/or Node.
- Web development experience in Angular, React, Ember, or Vue
- Exceptional database skills including SQL and NoSQL architectures
- Experience designing and creating web APIs using REST, gRPC, and other API standards.
- Minimum of three years working on mission critical, 24x7, high performance and scalable systems.
- Experience working with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle – ranging from architecture and design to implementation and testing.
- Experience in writing design documentation, coding, and writing unit and integration tests.
- Prior experience with architecture and design of components and features that are part of large enterprise architectures.
- Enjoys coding and solving challenging and complex technical problems.
- Must have strong testing, debugging and problem solving skills.
- Good written/verbal communication skills and excellent collaboration skills.
- Proactive, independent problem solver; addresses complex challenges with both focus and curiosity.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Prior experience with AI and machine learning technologies just as tensorflow, pytorch, and scikit-learn.
- Experience with ETL and BI Tools
- Experience with profiling and troubleshooting large scale systems with extremely large amounts of data
- Experience with asynchronous, event driven architectures